Saturday 1 November 2014

Good to the Last Bite

Happy Halloween!

I made these little treat holders a couple of days ago for my kids to give out to their friends at our school movie night, which is being held outdoors in the schools grassed area on Halloween night.

They were super simple to make. I just stamped on Tangerine Tango cardstock, using the Merry Everything stamp set (which is available in the Stampin Up Holiday Catalogue)
I thought that this little vampire was too cute, and my kids think so too!
And then punched out the tag using the Note Tag Punch....too easy!!






I will let you in on a little secret....you know when you place an order with Stampin Up! and they send you a whole load of brown paper as filler?
Well...this is what I made the little treat bags out of.
A little bit of snail adhesive....a punch or two...a bit of twine and you are ready to roll.....but don't forget to add a little treat or two!


Hope your Halloween is fun...with a little bit of spooky thrown in for good measure.


xx Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment