Sunday 21 May 2017

Global Design Project #087

I missed playing along with the Global Design Project last week, as we had a SUPER busy week here  in our little cottage.

But I was looking forward to playing along again this week.


This weeks challenge has a theme, and the theme is 'cooking, baking & making'


As someone who enjoys baking and gifting homemade treats, this one really tickled my fancy!

So I decided to create a little gift bag for home baked goodies.


I hope you like it. 

Happy baking lovelies!!













Thanks for visiting 

xx Manda



4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful packaging, Amanda. Truly gorgeous with all those layers, textures and sweet new ribbon! Thankyou for joining in with this weeks GDP Theme Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lot of fun creating this project. xo

      Delete
  2. This is such an adorable treat bag! I love all the little details: everything comes together to make such a special project! You've got a really good eye for details! Congrats on winning the GDP challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, you are very sweet! I had a stack of fun creating this little treat bag. And I was totally blown away to be one of this weeks winners!! xo

      Delete